Okay, let's try this for real!

 So, I didn't think anyone was looking at this blog, but as it turns out I just needed to update some settings to get it published! So, hello all! I'm Cerise, and you can check out my previous posts to see what I'm all about!

 So, things have been kind of business as usual, keeping up with my gym routine, sticking to my 6 days on with cheat day rotation, and just trying to live my best life! Truth be told, I've been feeling in a bit of a rut lately, like every day is all same-y. My strength training's plateaued a bit, which for my performance level isn't a bad thing, I know, but I'm sorta wondering if I should pick up a new hobby or something!

Also, it's about time I updated this blog with a selfie! Told you I'm a big girl! I'm ready to respond to your comments and will be super grateful to any gifts or donations you'd want to send me; they'll help keep this blog going and let me know you're a regular reader!

 


 

Comments

  1. You mentioned in an older post you have a friend that likes video games right ? If your looking for a fun hobby you could try that and get her to show you how ! Even if you don't own a console or a PC I know some people like to play mobile games between sets at the gym cause there great for passing the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, Ivy would freak out if I asked for gaming tips. She's been trying to get me into that stuff for years now! It's not that I hate video games or anything, I just noticed how much time she puts into them and felt kind of reluctant! On the other hand, it'd be fun to connect with her over something for sure, give us a little more common ground!

      I don't own any gaming consoles or a gaming PC, but I have a pretty good phone! I keep seeing ads for all sorts of games for it...hmm! I appreciate the suggestion and comment, heretoseestuff!! Hope you like the blog going forward!!

      Delete
  2. Looking solid girl! You’re really good in sticking to your routine and staying motivated! But If you’re feeling like your routine is getting a little stale, maybe I’d suggest you maybe adjust it a touch. What really helped me when I was feeling down was getting hooked on a new hobby or a thing, something that I never thought would be that interesting, or something that I knew about (For my example: knitting has been really fun and getting invested with the Transformers franchise.) For you I might suggest picking up baking or cooking, since you probably know something about nutrition. But what do you think you would find interesting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much the-2-man! I have to be careful about 'getting hooked' on things, when I find something I love I go hard into it! Knitting sounds fun, and I've never seen any of the transformers movies or anything...maybe I'll check 'em out during my next cheat day!

      Oh, I'd love to get better at baking/cooking. I love to eat, but I usually end up eating very efficient and simple meals because of my routine. That shouldn't be an excuse not to broaden my horizons, though! There are tons of cooking and baking tutorials I could check out, this is actually a pretty great idea! Thank you for commenting! <3

      Delete
  3. Cerise, I know this is slightly off topic for the blog, but can I just say that I LOVE your hair??? The ombre looks incredible! And even though I can obviously tell you're in the middle of a workout, your hair still looks so pretty and put-together! God knows mine goes flying everywhere when I try to struggle up a few flights of stairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ultima!!! I really am a girly-girl at heart, and it feels so nice getting my hair done. Don't worry, mine gets plenty messy too, I took this selfie just a few minutes into my warmups because I was feeling kinda confident in the moment! I'm sure you have really pretty hair too! Thank you so much for the compliment! <3

      Delete
  4. Cerise, I'm heard of sickos trying to sway people from Athletic Excellence, and that makes me SICK! It always starts with one puff of the marijuana or just one session of "video gaming" and the next thing you know, they don't want to improve themselves! It's "hitting max rank" this or "just vibing" that and they're too high to tell you how many reps they did!

    My lawyers say I can't send you my sweet new AdiPULVERIZER(tm) mix due to "health concerns." But just know that I am here to help you achieve peak physical perfection in whatever way I can! My Platonic Bro is a Chemist who can tell what kinds of supplements and chemicals would be the best to help you reach your full potential! Remember: Plateaus are for Mountains, not people, and you can overcome them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bicepticon, if you've read my blog, you know that I think having time to indulge and relax is super important to keeping yourself motivated! I'm grateful for everyone who has encouraged me to remember to enjoy myself. I really appreciate the Fitbit though, it's important to hold yourself accountable too! I'll be posting my weight charts every once and a while to show you I'm taking all this seriously! My supplement regimen is pretty simple, but I appreciate you trying to hook me up...I think. Thank you again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Resolutions, Tough Choices, and Body Issues

Uncertainty, Self-Acceptance, and Companionship