Hello World!

 Hey everyone, I'm Cerise! I'm a 23 year old competitive weightlifter and two time winner of the New York Diamond Woman lifting championship! I made this blog to share tips, inspiration about my fitness journey, and just blog about whatever's on my mind! 


Some stuff about me:

Exercise is my drug. I go totally stir crazy if I'm not up in the morning at the gym! I got into weight lifting when I was 15 and haven't looked back! My friends tell me I get laser-focus when I want to do something, and I can see that; when I find something I'm excited about the rest of the world just seems to fall away! I've also been told I'm competitive, but I just think that if I'm going to get involved in a competition, it just doesn't make sense to give anything but your best! Please don't be intimidated, a huge reason I'm making this blog is to show you that you can totally start from zero and meet your own fitness goals, and they don't have to be mine!

I'm single and occasionally dip my toe into the dating scene. I've been with both girls and guys, I don't really have a huge preference between them! I'm just not ready to get into anything serious right now, my competitions and training keep me busy enough!

But hey, I can be a girly-girl when I want to be! I really love colorful flowers and keep a small garden on my apartment's terrace. I actually love dresses, especially summer ones, but sometimes finding ones that flatter my body type is tough. (I'll definitely be blogging about body positivity and self-esteem in the future!) All my friends say I'm a sweetheart underneath my muscles, so don't be intimidated and leave a comment! I'll be sure to respond!

Expect a lot more from me soon, I plan to post pretty consistently here! Oh, and I also have a little donation thingie set up if you happen to like my blog enough to want to support it! I'd never say no to protein shakes, leggings (I wear them out quick!) and fitness gear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Resolutions, Tough Choices, and Body Issues

Uncertainty, Self-Acceptance, and Companionship

Okay, let's try this for real!